Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Soulmate Experience by Mali Apple and Joe Dunn

Are you looking for that special someone to spend the rest of your life with? Do you already have that person in your life but want to make the relationship better? Do you want to be a better person and have a better life? If you can answer yes to at least one of those questions, then this book is for you! You will be presented with a set of guidelines to achieve this goal. Some of the topics included are: changing your beliefs to be more positive, loving your body the way it is, creating a context for your relationship, turning expectations into invitations and transforming the energy of jealousy. I would mention more, as there is much more, but I want you to experience that for yourself.
 
When you read this book, set some time aside for it, as it is not casual reading for entertainment but rather a book that will change your life. I feel so much more prepared for my soulmate (happily married for almost twenty years!) from just two lessons I learned: 1. Focus on what you have instead of what you don't have. Immediately, I started to think about all the wonderful things I have in my life that maybe I don't give myself credit for because I am yearning for things that I do not have. I am already going about more chipper and enthusiastic about life just from reading that. 2. What beliefs you hold about a person or thing will greatly influence your perception. In other words, if you think that all women are bad drivers, every time you see a woman driving a car, you will find something to support that belief even though it is not necessarily true. Therefore, you can modify your beliefs and see the world through a more positive lens. You will find yourself improving your life and relationships as I have already done after reading this book just once. I definitely look forward to future improvements!
 
Self-help books are commonplace in this day and age. I find many of them to be trite and unhelpful. In fact, some can frustrate the reader because they propose unrealistic goals. Others make you say, “I already knew that.” or “My mother/grandmother/aunt, etc. told me that. I don’t need to read this.” Maybe some authors just want to make money or become famous. If you think like me, you will find Mali and Joe's book to be a breath of fresh air. They truly wrote The Soulmate Experience to help others be better partners in existing relationships and to find their soulmates if in fact they are still searching. In addition, their book is priced extremely reasonably (less than four dollars). In other words, for about the same price as a latte, you're getting hundreds of hours of advice with exercises that can be applied to hundreds of hours more, and who knows, quite probably the key to finding or keeping your soulmate. So what are you waiting for?
 
Purchase it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment